Monday, July 16, 2007

Only 11 sleeps left

I was definitely "emotional" eating this weekend - food went well, balanced meals, but the snacking....there were chips & pepsi everywhere!!! I got it all out of my system and we're down to the final count. Now all I have to do is maintain the weight....no more emotional eating.

If one more person asks if I'm stressed, I'm going to hit them over the head with a block of cheese. I don't physically feel stressed, but obviously this weekend with the snacking....there's a little bit there.....BUT, I don't need to be reminded!

I got up walking this morning for 35 minutes with my Mom. Planning on doing this all week and next. I'm e-mailing my coach once per day with my food intake, and have given her full permission to call me and yell at me if there is something she doesn't like!

One week till the dress fitting, I am so excited to see it without beadwork and hemlines all over the place!! The outfit will finally come together....I just have to fit into it (not that I'm worried)!!!

1 comment:

Dr. Melissa West said...

Remember our "pact": call me anytime you feel like you are going to stuff your mouth to supress your emotions.

Enjoy your walks with your Mom. I can't believe we are getting so close to the BIG day!!