Thursday, January 18, 2007

I cheated last night.....

I played ball hockey last night with friends, and boy am I used to softball and golf - which essentially requires no real physical activity. I was huffing and puffing after playing ball hockey for about 5 minutes (and we played for an hour!!). Two girls on the floor at all times and there were only three of us, I was actually sweating! I look forward to playing next week.

Then......we headed to St. Louis Bar & Grill, our sponsor for the team and proceeded to have a beer (then drank half a jug of water), wings and some french fries - all to celebrate our.....loss (by one goal)! Why do this the night before you're going to weigh yourself you may ask (and what I was asking myself as I kept dipping the fries in ketchup and putting them in my mouth)!?!
I really have no answer.

As of this morning......
Weight: 166.6
Body Fat: 33.3
Water: 48.6
% Bone Mass: 6.5

I'm drinking a lot more water, and I still can't get the water # to increase. I feel like I'm floating away sometimes, and I can't imagine how much water would be required to get that number to move.

1 comment:

Dr. Melissa West said...

Congrats on the physical exercise with the SWEATY hockey Becky! Sounds like you worked off your post workout treat before you had it. Don't beat yourself up about the beer, fries and wings, gotta indulge sometimes.

Huge congrats on the 2 pound weight loss. At this rate you will hit your target weight goal in no time at all.